Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-25-2009, 10:58 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member

Omelas , Texas
2005 Safari tail light (brake) replacement....

Last time I backed the trailer up, I noticed that the brake tail light on the right side was not working.
Yesterday I attempted to disassemble the light to replace the bulb, just to find out that it is a panel of LED lights....

It this an Airstream special part? or is it something that I can buy anywhere?

The light looks like this, but not sure if will fit, or if is compatible with the wires/connections.

Any help / hints greatly appreciated!
photo-travel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 11:03 AM   #2
Rivet Master

2011 25' FB Flying Cloud
Anywhere & , Everywhere
Not sure this is Airstream exclusive but the easiest place to get a replacement would be from them. Had one of these fail on my 2007 20' so apparently failure is not that rare. Fortunately mine was still under warranty at the time.
Al - K4GLU is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brake, led, lights

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)