Old 07-27-2009, 02:35 PM   #1
3 Rivet Member
1971 25' Tradewind
1956 26' Cruiser Overlander
McLeod , Texas
Thumbs up Toilet paper safely locked up

Hello all.
The plastic tambour on the vanity of my '71 Tradewind LY twin beds does not work very well to say the least. It is currently frozen at about the halfway mark. It feels like a slat is hung on something. I may have caused this myself in the process of attempting to fix the sticky door. I was able to get the door out, and since the canvas backing was all bunched up I decided to trim it back with utility knife. Might have been big mistake. We are new to all of this, but am pretty sure we need reliable access to the TP. Any advice gratefully considered.
Thanks in advance for your efforts on my behalf,
Wooden Rivet is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Best price on toilet paper sharptalk Plumbing - Systems & Fixtures 16 07-22-2009 05:32 AM
The Great Toilet Paper Debate moosetags Sinks, Showers & Toilets 26 02-19-2008 08:59 AM
Toilet paper and other things campcollector Waste Systems, Tanks & Totes 45 12-08-2006 09:22 PM
Important papers: toilet paper cover Safari64 General Interior Topics 15 03-17-2006 07:04 PM
Toilet Paper: Is scotts ok? TBKP's Overlander Plumbing - Systems & Fixtures 11 11-29-2002 08:03 PM

Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities

Copyright 2002-2015 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.