Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-17-2011, 05:54 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member

2004 28' International CCD
Palm Beach County , Florida
Question Shower Seal Strip?

Am I missing a part or something? There is a huge amount of water that runs down the shower door, out, and over the drip edge/threshold... Loks like it needs some kind of seal strip or something to prevent water from escaping under the shower door. We really don't want to crap up our subfloor (looks like the PO didn't care as much or just wasn't aware of the problem) and want to keep things in the best shape possible... Currently we take turn stuffing rags underneath the door while the other person is locked in the shower. That's not gonna last for long since I have developed the skill of stuffing the rags in there so tight that April can't get out when she is finished. Do you have the same problem? How did you remedy it? Am I missing parts?
FullTimin2HI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 06:30 AM   #2
3 Rivet Member

Ours has a plastic type of flange which attaches to the bottom inside of the shower door. I imagine yours must be missing. Check the parts list on airstream.com for your model. Or perhaps a supplier reading your message might have what you need.
rtaylor537 is offline   Reply With Quote