After looking at the water valve picture I discovered my valve was missing one of the mounting screws, which would hold it obviously more secure. Put the second screw on and decided to test the supply line, just to be sure, before reinstalling the toilet. Lo and behold, nothing, no water. When I removed the 12" braided supply line from the shut off valve, I got a good spraying, plus discovering the problem. When I replaced the toilet, I used a common supply hose setup for a sink. This particular hose had a very fine strainer setup and must have become totally blocked. I purchased a hose that didn't have the strainer, tested the flow and reinstalled the toilet. Everything working fine now.