Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-05-2016, 05:47 PM   #1
3 Rivet Member

2013 30' Classic
Lakeland , Florida
No Water in Sink after Winterizing

HI All,

Decided to winterize my trailer (30' 2012 Classic) by blowing the water out of the line with "Air." Went to use it today, all the plumbing works fine (shower, toilet, and Kitchen), except the sink in the bathroom. There was no pressure or hissing air at all when the faucets were first open like the rest.

Also, at first I noticed water leaking out of the "City Water inlet."

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Freedomrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 06:24 PM   #2
Rivet Master

1974 Argosy 20
2014 20' Flying Cloud
Kooskia , Idaho
For the sink, take the bubbler off the faucet and clean it. I am almost certain that it has become plugged up.

For the fresh water inlet leak, try putting external water pressure on it, most likely a piece of sediment has held the check valve open. They will often just wash out when water is applied and a faucet inside is opened so the water can swish through the check valve.
idroba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 08:10 PM   #3
3 Rivet Member

2013 30' Classic
Lakeland , Florida
idroba,

Thank you for the wisdom of the day. You were so right. My mind was so geared to deal with a major issue, I overlooked the obvious. The faucet was definitely clogged. I am also sure you are correct about fresh water inlet also. I will treat it when we reach our destination tomorrow.

Thanks again for your kindness and wisdom and the many others, who send their valuable time to help others in need. I know it is much appreicated by many like myself, who can come to this forum for help and immediately receive it. One post and my problem was solved.

Best wishes for the New Year and may your kindness be multiplyed back to you.
Freedomrider is offline   Reply With Quote