Okay, we have a newer 2013 bunk model showing some mildew that cannot be cleaned in the bathroom. The flooring is light woodgrain vinyl. It looks like basic dirt, but apparently is underneath the vinyl closest to the toilet and near the shower.
So, what do I do? Start tearing up the floor? Could it be a new wax ring is needed around the toilet?
A bit of history...
* our unit came to us new with water (a soaked mattress and mystery leak in kitchen).
* we've had a shower drip fixed twice (most recently last fall before this problem appeared)
* our toilet macerator was worked on
* some floor squeaks were fixed for us whether we needed them or not <
* we had some heating duct fixes done in the bathroom