Originally Posted by Chikusho!
...If you have some time, I would appreciate some interior measurements of your 34'...I'd still like to chalk the road so that we can do a walk through.
here are the basic interior measurements for the 34.
the back half is essentially the same on a 31 and there is overlap with other models in the classic series.
essentially ALL 34s built in the widebody series will be the same (except for twin bed or front kitchen models.
34 slides have a tiny bit LONGER bath/lav area and the galley on the curbside typically.
IF u have a floorplan you can fill in these figures from the rear forward.
-overall interior shell space 31'x8'
1. bedroom space 8'x8', with a 74x54 BOX under the mattress.
mattress is a standard "rv queen" these are ~54"x74"
side closets (blouse/shirt length) are 31"x14" one on each side
floor space AROUND bed/box is ~15" wide. (i walk sideways
around the bed)
2. "lav/shower module" is 6'x44", shower interior is 39"x28" and sink counter 36"x18", toilet space is 40"x22"
open STANDING floor space in lav module is ~22"x22"
3. closet module is 6'x29" with 4.5'x26" inside hanging and ~10" drawers stacked at the rear end.
4. this leaves ~6' x 2' of open floor HALL space.
5. NARROW POINT is at the fridge/shower at ~19" wide.
6. "galley module" is 8'x25", this is sink/countertops/range/oven and cabinetry.
7. fridge is 27" wide and 3' deep (for the 10cf model)
8. dinette space is 76"x42" overall, table is 26"x42" and sleeping space is 72"x40"
9. open FLOOR space between dinette and galley is ~ 8'x26 with 36" width right in front of fridge/microwave
10. over head lockers are ~14" deep leaving ~ 4' of head/shoulder space WIDTH in the galley.
11. front lounge OPEN space is ~6'x7'
12. sofa is 38"x74" with arms that extend the width to 8'.
13. credenza/flip up table ENCLOSURES are ~8" wide on each side with SHORT 'cabinet' (next to stove) at ~2'x2'x29" tall.
14. entry door is 65"x26" and approx standard opening for ALL modern streams.
15. standing interior height is ~79" with 76" under the a/c and at each interior DOOR.
that's pretty much everything.
the ideal place to mark out the dimensions would be INSIDE an enclosed garage/shed
where 2 walls (side/end) can provide more of an encapsulated feel.
or along an exterior building WALL which can serve as the street side wall.
still the walks/floor space and layout can be chalked up anywhere.