Well we went camping this weekend, but I forgot to mess with the shower. Ok I'm not being honest.....I was just too lazy to get out of my chair. Anyway when I got home I took the shower apart to look for trash. No trash but I found a couple of problems. I'm not sure what order the pictures will show up on my post but:
1 picture shows the outside of the shower head with a lever to temporarily turn off the water
1 picture shows the mechanism for turning off water temporarily. There is a little plunger that water pressure pushes up to allow water to flow. However the amount of space around the plunger is very small.
1 picture shows where the shower hose connects to the controls. There is maybe a 1/8" hole to allow water into the hose.
I removed the plunger from the head. I don't really need the ability to temporarily shut off the water. If this doesn't help with the pressure I may drill a larger hole where the hose connects.
I do plan on upgrading to the stainless steel shower unit at some point. These adjustments just need to hold me until I can upgrade.
Sent from my iPhone using Airstream Forums