Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-20-2006, 05:15 PM   #1
3 Rivet Member

Bathroom Sink

We need the corner sink and the countertop for our 72 tradewind. Where can we find it? (one piece) It is a "Wet Bath"

Thanks,

Lee Pace
72 Tradewind
Greenville, Tx.
WBCCI 7287
Lee Pace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 10:51 PM   #2
Rivet Master

1963 16' Bambi
1962 22' Safari
Yreka , California
Hello,

Might be a hard find.... but you never know! I would look in our classifieds here at the forum first. Post a "wanted" item if you haven't done so yet. Next I would contact all the vintage trailer types, they often have left over parts from older trailers they will sell. I know I was looking for a 63 knob awhile back and took a picture of what I wanted and emailed it to a number of vendors. Most replied with a yes or no! Look on ebay as well! I would check craigslist in your area too. I would also contact all the folks who have the same model/year as you here at the forum via personal message and ask if they know of anyone who has an extra. Never know you might find someone updating theirs...

Good luck!

Mrs. NorCal Bambi (traveling in S Tardis)
CaddyGrn is offline   Reply With Quote