Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-01-2014, 03:35 PM   #1
Rivet Master

2006 25' Safari FB SE
1972 23' Safari
Houston , Texas
'06 Safari FB Water leak from Shower Drain

So on our last rally we detected water coming from under my trailer as my wife was taking a nice shower. I took off the end panel in the bedroom that is outside of the shower wall to take a look. Unfortunately the leak isn't near the J drain near the outer wall but at the other side of the shower as this 3 ft. or so of black PVC pipe makes a connection as I'm guessing is headed to the grey eater tank underneath. So the question is to those who know- what is the best way to get to that side of the trailer to repair. It's too far to reach from the end wall panel. There is a top panel in the closet that may be above this area but it's about a foot long and about 6 inches wide. Hopefully this can be repaired without removal of the shower, which I'm not up to that task of tearing half the trailer apart, unless...
Photo taken shows place PVC pipe and you can see the wet floor under. At the far end at that fitting is where the water is leaking from. Any wisdom on how to proceed would help. Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Safari shower.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	294.3 KB
ID:	220519  
RichHog is offline   Reply With Quote