Old 03-18-2015, 06:07 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member
1975 31' Sovereign
san Antonio , Texas
Water pump tie in?

Ok, so we are working on getting our water operational in our 75 sovereign center bath. Loos as though we are going to be replacing most all of our copper with pex. There is a problem we came across today.... Our water pump is not tied in to any of the water lines and there are no loose water lines. I was hoping someone could help me out and point me in the right direction. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kiera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 07:17 PM   #2
Rivet Master

2000 25' Safari
1999 34' Excella
Davidson County, NC , Highlands County, FL
The suction side (the side with the clear plastic filter) should go into the fresh water tank to let the pump draw water.
The outlet side should go to a cold water line.

add edit: before taking time to plumb it in, check to make sure it works. If it is the original pump it is likely that the diaphragm is cracked.
2014 Silverado 1500 5.3L maximum trailering package (yes, I'm towing the 34')
A W Warn is online now   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off