View Poll Results: Which do your recommend, the Shurflo Whisper King or the Shurflo Premier water pump?
Shurflo Whisper King (2.0 GPM) 1 100.00%
Shurflo Premier (2.0 GPM) 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-13-2004, 04:52 PM   #1
Arr, we captain our ship!
Currently Looking...
Santa Fe , New Mexico
Shurflo Whisper King OR Premier? Choose!

My '04 22' CCD has the Shurflo Premier 2.5 GPM water pump. Frankly, the pump is noisy - very noisy - when running.

I have a newly rebuilt Shurflo Whisper King (supposedly an upgrade from the Premier model) that I replaced on another A/S a year or so ago. The warranty was still good so I sent it in and now have an extra pump...

Was wondering before I dig in and start taking stuff apart if you all think it worth the effort or will I regret the .5 GPM difference between the two pumps. I'm certain I would appreciate the noise reduction.

What do you think?

Xray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2004, 05:02 PM   #2
Rivet Master
LOST , Hawaii
If you are talking about water use/conservation, it is only going to flow as much as you let it. You might not have to open the valve as much, but I don't think .5 gal/min. will be so great that you can't compensate. If it is significantly quieter I would swap, they are noisy.

74Argosy24MH is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search