Old 06-21-2004, 09:01 AM   #1
1 Rivet Member

replacing water heater

Quick question we have a 24 Argosy with a Atwood water heater which appears to be leaking, my question is how do I remove the unit? the waste water tube from the sink and the inlet and outlet lines for the water heater appear fo be in the way to pull it from the inside so I believe it must come out from the outside. I am hoping someone could verify this for me.

thank you

Old 06-21-2004, 09:53 AM   #2
gunnyusmc

2006 25' Safari FB SE
Livingston , Texas
Smile Waterr Heater

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmlcjb
Quick question we have a 24 Argosy with a Atwood water heater which appears to be leaking, my question is how do I remove the unit? the waste water tube from the sink and the inlet and outlet lines for the water heater appear fo be in the way to pull it from the inside so I believe it must come out from the outside. I am hoping someone could verify this for me.

thank you
I just replaced my water heater with the Atwood 6 gal. I have a 24' Argosy.
You disconect the water lines and then remove the rivets/screws on the outside and pull it out from the outside. The Atwood elec/gas/dsi is a great unit and not hard to adapt.
E-mail me at dpcarpet@sbcglobal.net or call me at 512-497-5120 if I can help you.

Don

Old 06-21-2004, 10:25 AM   #3
1 Rivet Member

Thank you Don I will start and hope I do not have any problems, but I will certainly keep you informed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnyusmc
I just replaced my water heater with the Atwood 6 gal. I have a 24' Argosy.
You disconect the water lines and then remove the rivets/screws on the outside and pull it out from the outside. The Atwood elec/gas/dsi is a great unit and not hard to adapt.
E-mail me at dpcarpet@sbcglobal.net or call me at 512-497-5120 if I can help you.

Don
Old 06-23-2004, 10:53 AM   #4
1 Rivet Member

I was able to remove and replace the unit with no problems, thank you for your reply Don I wish you a most enjoyable summer.

Quote:
Thank you Don I will start and hope I do not have any problems, but I will certainly keep you informed.
Old 06-24-2004, 06:53 AM   #5
gunnyusmc

2006 25' Safari FB SE
Livingston , Texas
Thumbs up

Quote:
I was able to remove and replace the unit with no problems, thank you for your reply Don I wish you a most enjoyable summer.
Thats what the forum is all about!

Don