I hope this a newbie problem and does not require repair ...
We recently picked up our new 2015 Airstream International from storage. The dealer had it winterized with antifreeze before putting the TV in storage. I de-winterized it myself by:
- filling fresh water tank to about 50%
- running taps, toilet, and shower to flush antifreeze to empty fresh water tank
- refill fresh water tank
The following symptoms occur whether using the fresh water tank or with a city water hookup:
- great cold water flow from taps, toilet, and shower
- really slow hot water flow (less than 1/10th the volume of the cold water flow)
Things I tried (without success):
* opening and then closing bypass valve (water flows to ground, closing valve does not restore good hot water flow)
Thank you very much for any insights.