Old 07-07-2014, 05:48 PM   #1

2006 25' International CCD
Petaluma , California
2006 25' International No Hot Water in Shower - Shut off valve location?

Hi All,
We are having a problem with hot water in the shower. Hot water is fine in the kitchen sink and bathroom sink, but when we try to turn the hot water on in the shower the flow drops to almost nothing and the pump goes into overdrive trying to pump hot water that is not there. The tiny bit of water coming out is not hot or even slightly warm (probably just the little bit of cold water that hadn't pushed through yet)
When we first got our Airstream we had this problem. A nice repair man at a now defunct shop in Reno helped us out. It was only a valve that was in a shut off position. But try as I may I cannot find this valve switch. I thought it was accessed from the inside of the trailer next to the water pump and heater duct, but I don't see anything there.
Does anyone have any idea how to get this water flowing again. I read similar posts but none seem to 'fit' this situation.
I really want to be able to take a hot/warm shower!!
Thanks for any help you can provide.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Water heater shut off valve...where is it? ole81 Water Heaters, Filters & Pumps 19 04-05-2014 03:19 PM
2004 Classic Limited shower valve leaks hot water when turned off? myrnaw Fresh Water Systems 1 08-02-2010 07:34 AM
Location, Location, Location........... ROBERTSUNRUS Brakes & Brake Controllers 5 08-29-2009 06:13 PM
City water inlet shut-off valve? boondockdad Fresh Water Systems 11 01-13-2009 11:08 AM
Black water shut off valve? '73 Sovereign Al Falcon Waste Systems, Tanks & Totes 10 05-14-2007 04:28 AM

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

RV & Travel Trailer Communities

Our RV & Travel Trailer sites encompasses virtually all types of Recreational Vehicles, from brand-specific to general RV communities.

» More about our RV Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities

Copyright 2002-2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.