Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-16-2009, 04:27 PM   #1
3 Rivet Member
1974 29' Ambassador
1976 25' Caravanner
trenton , Missouri
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 102
what is this?

On the topside of grey tank there is a round thing that resembles a plug about 1 1/4" diameter with a little tab on top. There is a "bead" around this plug which does not resemble any kind of sealant but appears to be the same kind of material as the tank. I have a small leak here. Does this plug come out? Is it replacable? I don't want to attempt to remove and cause more damage.
bimpy is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.