Old 07-14-2011, 06:23 PM   #1
Rivet Master

1960 33' Custom
Saskatoon , Saskatchewan
Vacuflush install hose sizeQ

I'm installing a Vacuflush toilet, HTS10 VG Holding tank/ Vacuum generator unit and lastly the transfer pump. The instructions all specify 1 1/2" ID hose but I'd prefer to use Schedule 40 or ABS pipe if possible. Mainly because I can't find any suitable 1 1/2" hose locally and secondly because I believe pipe will not permit odor leak like hose will over time (years). I'm loathed to install a few inches of hose at each part, then a barb to threaded ABS connector just to use pipe and wanted to find a connector but no one seems to be able to help.

If I place the 1 1/2" pipe on say the toilet outlet there is too much play for transition cement to work it's magic.

I tried calling a plumbing supply house looking for flexible 1 1/2" schedule 40 pipe but they'd never head of it. I'm just looking for suggestions preferably using generic available parts if possible.

Crazy question complete. :-)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0183.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	134750  
1960 Sovereign 33' Pacific Railroad Custom
truckasaurus is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off