Old 02-09-2012, 12:36 PM   #15
Rivet Master

2000 25' Safari
1999 34' Excella
Davidson County, NC , Highlands County, FL
Originally Posted by Gypsy Jo View Post
Is this the seal between the toilet and the toilet flange ? Or is there another
Yes the one between the toilet and flange, and it can be replaced easily. It took me less than 30 minutes, not including a trip to the RV supply to get the seal. (ODM is a 20 minute drive for me)
Just turn the water off and then disconnect the water line at the toilet. Remove the two nuts from the flange bolts that hold down the toilet. Then lift the toilet and carry it outside where you can see it better to check for cracks, corrosion, etc and clean it up before installing that new seal. On my Thetford the flange seal is a foam ring that looks like a dough-nut that slips on the bottom of the toilet..

2014 Silverado 1500 5.3L maximum trailering package (yes, I'm towing the 34')
A W Warn is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off