Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-26-2011, 09:45 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Tampa , Florida
New black water valve on a 1962 Bambi?

I'm going to be honest, I am new to this and don't know the technical terminology for all of this stuff, so please forgive me in advance for sounding ignorant. I'm in need of a new dump valve, or whatever it's called (the thing that runs from my black water tank to the slide valve that the sewage hose connects to). I have a really serious leak and trouble opening and closing it due to a faulty slide. Does anybody have any suggestions as far as a rebuild kit? I know a metal fabricator who could make me a brand new valve/gasket if he got ahold of a rebuild kit. Or, could the fix be simpler than that? Please help me out! Thanks in advance. I'm a major newbie. Just trying to learn and figure everything out!
female.nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 10:28 PM   #2
Rivet Master

1956 22' Flying Cloud
1953 32' Liner
1955 22' Safari
Valley View , Texas
Send a message via Skype™ to Melody Ranch
RV Drain & Flush Sytems - Camping World

Somewhere in this listing is what you can use. Just check it out. No big deal.

Tags
1962, 1962 bambi, black tank, plumbing, vintage