Old 05-04-2015, 08:37 PM   #57
Rivet Master

2007 30' Classic
Oswego , Illinois
Originally Posted by PharmGeek View Post
Technically - we have found that even previously thought "sterile" urine actually has microbes that in some conditions (as i recall higher co2 levels) grow out

But I include that just to be pedantic - cause this thread is lacking!!

Sent from my iPhone using Airstream Forums

made me look!

"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy." - Red Green
dznf0g is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 08:31 AM   #58
1 Rivet Member
2007 25' International CCD FB
Salisbury , Maryland
black tank rinse

One word to the wise. When using the sewer rinse, use a water pressure regulator. I used a rinse water supply at a dump station once and the pressure blew my check valve on the rinse assembly. Lesson learned. I also found out where the easily replaceable part was ( in the closet under a little screwed on access panel). The name of the company the makes the little part is in Texas (stamped on the part) and sent one for about half price of what Airstream wanted.

heavyjumbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 10:51 AM   #59
2 Rivet Member
2015 28' International
Edmond , Oklahoma
Unhappy Black tank flush

I own 2015 AS 28'Serenity .. I was a happy AS OWNER until I used the back flush valve Monday and water began flowing on the kitchen floor. Black flush valve inlet is behind the microwave. This was only my 2nd time to use the black flush.

I had thiis setup on my last 2 SOB TTs & never had a problem with this or anything else. Looks like AS needs more Quality control. This my 6th issue. My dealer fixes everything graciously, but it should have been caught at the factory.

1Boyscout is offline   Reply With Quote