Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-10-2018, 07:24 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1992 29' Excella
Mossyrock , Washington
Burping and Gurgling

Camped at a spot with no sewer hook up. Stayed long enough to fill black tank. No problem but late one night it sounded like one of those sulphur pits at Yellowstone. MAJOR burping and gurgling all night. Then nothing. No harm apparently but I wondered if anyone knew from experience why, al of a sudden it would have done that weird sounding thing. I add chemicals immediately after dumping so the chems would have ben in there from the start. From the sound, I was afraid to open the bathroom door, thinking THE RETURN OF THE BLOB might be waiting for me. Thanks for your insight.
Mossyrock is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off