Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-18-2003, 08:21 PM   #1
4 Rivet Member

2004 25' Safari
Black Water Flush--Bambi 2002

Appreciate the feed back regarding the flushing system. I also read in the info regarding the flushing system & thought it was installed. It was not & doesn't sound like it is something I can do myself or have some other dealer install. If I were to buy another A/S the first thing I would ask & want to see is the outside connection for a Black Water flush & then look to see if the unit had tires, etc. Sure missed the boat on this one. I think it should be a part of the unit & not an upgrade. In relation to purchasing a new unit , would it not be nice if A/S furnished a video of the unit showing the features, upkeep, etc. Just a thought. Thanks again for all the feed-back. Bogfrog & Mr. Turbo

Bogfrog & Mr. Turbo

If in life you stumble, make it part of the dance
WayWard Wind is offline   Reply With Quote