Old 06-01-2016, 08:36 PM   #1
3 Rivet Member
1974 25' Tradewind
Berryville , Virginia
74 trade wind need probe configuration for waste tanks

My 74 trade wind has the two tank holding system.

First on the control center it lists Aux tank and Main Tank. Which tank is black water tank and which is the gray water tank?

My black water tank has 5 probes, my manual show 3. I need to verify the correct color configuration of the 5 probes. I have

Brown on top

then Green parallel with Blue

Then purple parallel with Red

I am trying to get the control center to work and need to make sure I have the correct wiring layout on the tanks.

I can not get to the gray water tank yet but need its wiring configuration color lay out as well.

I have to have this wiring correct or the needle volume gauges will not work correctly.

Any help is appreciated. Barry
batt is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
74 Tradewind need probe wiring configuration batt Fresh Water Systems 0 06-01-2016 08:21 PM
Probe cleaner AWCHIEF Waste Systems, Tanks & Totes 3 07-04-2015 07:22 PM
Heated holding tanks on 1976 Trade Wind? Patricia720 1970-79 Tradewind 5 01-09-2014 12:01 PM
Holding tank probe replacement gloran Waste Systems, Tanks & Totes 7 05-18-2010 07:40 AM
05/25' Classic Black Tank Sensor Probe KANEHILL Waste Systems, Tanks & Totes 1 10-06-2007 01:18 PM

Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities

Copyright 2002-2015 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.