Old 08-29-2004, 07:10 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member
No water to sink or bath

New to AS. Connected house water to unit but water is not getting to sink or bath. Manual just says to connect and turn water on?????????

dogwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2004, 08:52 PM   #2
Rivet Master
1986 25' Sovereign
Southern Middle , Tennessee
No water flow

Good chance that sediment in the bottom of your hot water heater has been stirred up and plugged up the screens in the faucet and the bath shower head. I would not have thought it would happen until I saw it in a post last year and sometime afterwards I had no water flowing in these areas. I cleaned the screen off the faucet and water started flowing with chunks of stuff coming out. The screen in the hose to the shower head was also plugged. Camping World has a tank wand that you poke into the tank drain hole to blast it out.

AIR #0078
'01 2500hd ext. cab, 8.1 litre gas, 5 sp. Allison auto
3.73 rear end
Mag-Hytec rear diff cover
Amsoil Dual by-pass oil filtration system
Amsoil synthetics all around
265 watt AM Solar, Inc. system
davidz71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2004, 09:56 PM   #3
5 rivets, 1 loose screw
1966 20' Globetrotter
Saginaw County , Michigan
Check the basic things first.

There is a shut off valve just fore of the water inlet. You do have that open, right?

May you camp where wind won’t hit you, where snakes won’t bite and bears won’t git you.

Rog0525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 06:01 PM   #4
1 Rivet Member
Found the problem in plugged filter screen in regulator.
dogwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 09:09 PM   #5
2 Rivet Member
1964 26' Overlander
Prince George , BC
Send a message via Skype™ to kidless
No water to tub

Got my 75 31' Sovereign - rear bath/ center twin, back in January and finally working on getting things going. After filling the tank, turning about 5 or 6 shutoff valves back on, I still can't turn on the bath/shower water. All other taps work. Maybe I missed one? The previous owner inherited it, and never did get this tap to work. There don't appear to be leaks and and the tap to the bath/shower may not be original. Looks like a typical house bath 'pull/push to turn on' tap. I haven't tried the plugged issues as written above, but then all my other taps work. Could that still be the issue?
kidless is offline   Reply With Quote