Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Restoration, Repair & Parts Forums > Plumbing - Systems & Fixtures > Fresh Water Systems
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-06-2017, 12:50 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1976 25' Tradewind
Los Osos , California
Fresh water tank gauge wiring

Hi there,
I have a 76 tradewind that came already gutted. There is a brown and red wire that come into the interior from the fresh tank (the sensors splice into them. I bought a new gauge that has a single wire to attach to the sensor. Can anyone help? Is the red wire what I should attach to it? Do either of these wires need to be attached to 12 volts? Am I totally wrong about all this? I read on other threads about the wiring harness to the control panel, but none of that is still around on my trailer. Just the red and brown wires.
Thanks
Danny Z is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)