One week later, no more news.
- Only LEWSTER is very serious in pricing quote . Thank you, i advice him , he is great !
- Hope Andy is feeling better with his health now and wish it's not serious problem so i understand I haven't get his price.
- Aistream of chicago: NO reply even I sent my demand many times; Certainly too much works or selling other items than a TT doesn't interest them. May be too much customers ????
- Zip dee gave me a price ( $29 & $21 ) and you do the final price if you can and for shipping price .... ? Not serious at all . this kind of quote reply with a price by feet is certainly made in 30 seconds and is not professional at all ! it's drapery for Zip dee and the don't do more . They have to earn lot of money for not considering me more seriously.
- CGTrailer gave me a price as Zip dee, no more ... For the shipping, you'll see when you'll pay it....They were serious in the past
I know this kind of situation for an overseas Airstream owner .
Ordering in line is not difficult when it's something simple to order. As i replied to another A/S owner, the most difficult for me, is to have replies and after prices. I've had the experience when I searched A/S dealers to buy silver panels and rivets after my crash with the Airstream.... Only really a few ones replied ( CGTrailers did ).
Even if business is business, only simple and expensive things to sale seem interest them... if they think there'll be a problem .... bye bye , see overthere.
Ordering in line an awning is difficult so the best advice is, you ought to present you , in person, at a dealer where they can sell drapery . In this way, you are not anonymous and the seller has to reply you, has to give you a serious quote and you became a very important person. If the dealer well do his job, he 'll sale you what you want.
On the web, you are only a "tourist" that make him waste his time;
With that , I've decided to get in touch with a french dealer that is using Sunbrela / Dickson constant drapery . Zip dee website gave me for Europe and France, the adress ( near my home) ; After my demand on the web on the french site, they call me on tomorrow... Waowwww
I thought than with the change Euro/dollar, it 'ld be interesting to buy my drapery awning in USA , and it was wrong.
The quote, even in Euro, is really better than what I've got in USA and I've no shipping cost.... The dealer comes on monday to check measures ... in meters ( lol)....
That is business, here.