Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Restoration, Repair & Parts Forums > Exterior Restoration Forum > Awnings
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-16-2019, 04:22 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

2018 23' International
Minneapolis , Minnesota
HELP - no power to Zip Dee Relax

My zip dee relax has always worked just fine. But today, camping in the sun 1,000 miles from home, it just won’t power up.

The on button doesn’t light up and there doesn’t appear to be any lights on in the control panel under the sink. I have 30 amps of good shore power and there aren’t any circuits tripped.

Any suggestions? I would be very grateful for any help.
Gopher John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 02:46 PM   #2
Airstream Ambassador

Jackson Center , Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopher John View Post
My zip dee relax has always worked just fine. But today, camping in the sun 1,000 miles from home, it just won’t power up.

The on button doesn’t light up and there doesn’t appear to be any lights on in the control panel under the sink. I have 30 amps of good shore power and there aren’t any circuits tripped.

Any suggestions? I would be very grateful for any help.
Hi Gopher John,*

We're very sorry to learn about the issue you are having. Please send us a direct message with your contact information and the last 6 digits of your VIN so we can share it with our Customer Service and Technical Support team. We look forward to helping you get this resolved.

You can also reach Airstream Customer Service and Technical Support at*customer_support@airstream.com*

Thank you.*