Its Finally Done
Time to finish up this thread.
Picked up the new fabric the first week of May.
Now the fun part. I turned a couple of expanding plugs in successively larger diameters. I drove these through the rail with a 3/16" rod and reformed the squashed tube to a somewhat more correct dimension. The new fabric slipped on with a bit of effort and is snug in the rail. Reattached the roller and arms.
Took her out the weekend before labor day. It works and looks great.
Thanks for all the input,
AirForums # 2806
WBCCI / VAC # 6411
Not All Who Wander Are Lost.
Avid supporter of trailing edge technology.