Old 04-25-2014, 12:49 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member
2013 25' FB International
Gig Harbor , Washington
30 Second Outdoor Cleaner

Has anyone ever used 30 Second Outdoor Cleaner (30 SECONDSĀ® Outdoor Cleaner :: Cleans Stains From Virtually Any Outdoor Surface) to clean the roof of their Airstream? It lists boats and RVs on the website but I wonder if anyone has ever tried it. I have some dried pollen and other grime that is hard to get to and since I can't walk on the roof, I thought this might be a good alternative.

dave_oleary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 09:54 AM   #2
Formerly FreshAir44
2008 23' Safari SE
Seattle , Washington
Hi Dave - I also have green stuff along my seams, caulking and windows after winter storage. Small amounts still remain after washing with Maguire's car detergent. I don't want to damage my clear coat. I'm wanting to try "30 Seconds Outdoor Cleaner" (it has 5% bleach) to spray onto the AS followed by a quick rinse. I checked with our local AS dealer and they have not heard of the cleaner and since they had no experience with it, they recommended against it. Did you ever decide to try the 30 Second Cleaner? If so, what was your experience with it?

FOILED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 10:37 AM   #3
Rivet Master
2012 25' FB Flying Cloud
Currently Looking...
Twin Rocks , Oregon
I believe that the 30 second cleaner is nothing more than an a VERY expensive bottle of clorox. There may be other ingredients, but a sniff test says "Bleach"...
Drathaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 11:11 PM   #4
2 Rivet Member
2013 25' FB International
Gig Harbor , Washington
I have used 30 Sec cleaner a few times. Works great. I just make sure I do a small section at a time and rinse in thoroughly. I only use it on the roof. It does a great job of loosening all the dirt and grime that has built up during the winter.
dave_oleary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 05:02 AM   #5

2003 25' Classic
Zanadude Nebula , WNY
Thumbs up

I prefer to stay with what I know

AF #1

"Sticks & stones can break your bones...and hail will dent your Airstream"

So when is this..."old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?
ROBERT CROSS is offline   Reply With Quote