I got off work Friday at 10:30 a.m. and got to the house as fast as I could. I put scaffolding together and climbed on top of the Sovereign
. I have had a leak near the batwing antenna which dripped onto the inner skin and into the AC. It looks like the rubber sleeve holding the antenna cable had shifted and that may have been the leak. I also found a bucked rivet toward the rear of the coach near the top that had sheared. I hit it with some Tempro and will put an Olympic rivet in next month.
While on the roof, I cleaned the Fantastic vent domes as well as the water sensors. It looks like they had a surface film and that is why they have not been closing like they should in wet weather. I tested them with a light spray and they started closing. Looks like they are fine now.
On Saturday, the rear of the coach also was attended to. I replaced two of the Monarch red lens with new Grote lens and in the process did some extra work. The rear lens cups were dirty so I cleaned them out, cut four pieces of aluminum foil to proper size and put four drops of clear epoxy on the dull side of the foil. I then pressed the sheet in place to give a little extra reflection. It seems like it helped somewhat. I also took a tip from one of the forum members and added a small O ring washer to the lens screws so that another would not crack an end off.
Today, I stripped out caulk along the lower railing with the thin vinyl strip. It had pulled apart slightly on each side. I them shot the Tempro to it and it looks much better. I moved to the bathroom and replaced some of the white bathroom caulk on the vinyl floor in front of the shower.
Almost forgot, I sprayed a small portion where I had a crack near the edge of the endcap inside. It looks like cr_p since there were a couple small indentions I missed. I'll have to lightly sand the Krylon Fusion Buttercreme off and use some filler of some type. I've seen the post on Devcon but don't have time to order it since no one has it around here that I could find. Oh well, maybe another weekend.