Im surperised at the answer from AS.
If you got a couple teaspoons of water out, then if left unattended, I think there is a pretty good chance water could eventually find its way to enter the trailer wall where the wiring comes out. Hopefully there is a rubber grommet - but even so.
Won't cause a problem in the short term - but that is the sort of thing that left unattended could eventually lead to rot of wooden floors ............. eventually!
You are wise to be pursuing it now!
Brian & Connie Mitchell
2005 Classic 30'
Hensley Arrow / Centramatics
2008 GMC Sierra SLT 2500HD,4x4,Crew Cab, Diesel, Leer cap.