Old 02-13-2012, 06:31 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member
2010 23' FB Flying Cloud
Fayetteville , Georgia
Tire, Wheel, Brake Servicer in metro Atlanta area

Hello all,

I live in Georgia and I would like to recommend Trailers for Less, Fayetteville, Georgia, to those of you who are not under warranty (new Airstream) and need a facility to take care of your running gear. The owner of this business, Jim, is the current or former owner of two Airstreams. I first start using this company in 2002 when I was still working as a retired Federal law enforcement officer. They serviced my crime scene trailers and did an excellent job. I highly recommend them. I go to them for advice about my running gear and have them check everything out before going on the road.

And, if you are wondering....

They did not suggest that I recommend their service on this forum. I am doing it because I find them to be preferable to the local Airstream authorized dealer (i.e., Camping World of Oakwood) for this type of service. Based on my experience with Camping World-Oakwood, I would not trust them to fill my tires with air. I purchased my unit from Camping World...but I cannot tell you how disappointed that I was in this dealer. They never cease to fail to disappoint. I prefer taking my unit to Jackson Center or another authorized dealer. I will never take my unit back to Camping World, Oakwood.

So, if you need work done on your brakes, tires or wheels or an adjustment on your weight-distribution system, please call them for service. You will not be disappointed.

Trailers for Less
Trailers For Less: Largest Inventory & Best Variety!
949 GA Hwy 85
Fayetteville, GA 30214
888-461-3033 toll free
WBCCI #1122
Top of Georgia Unit #52
ďI donít want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it; I want to have lived the width of it as well.Ē
---Diane Ackerman (Author, poet, essayist, naturalist)
benjisgal is offline   Reply With Quote