"There is nothing wrong with this Airstream! It's perfect! I guarantee there is nothing wrong with it. I just put down new laminate because of a stain."
Well, we tested the floor with a moisture detector and got zero results. The floor was just a little "flexy' under the table, but I thought to myself, "Probably just a trailer floor."
Nope. Rather than properly repair a leak, the PO put sheets of metal over the floor. Trapping in additional moisture. Then put down new laminate and proceeded to sell it like nothing was wrong. It defeated my moister detector when I hit the plastic behind the laminate and above the metal.
I was pretty
afterwards about this discovery, but glad that it's only in one area, and is typical of these years. Here I thought I was getting lucky.