Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-13-2012, 02:02 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member
1978 31' Sovereign
Bluffton , South Carolina
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 15
Tambour hardware

Hello, I am in need of the plastic locking hardware for the overhead storage cabinets in the galley and bedroom. What are they called and where can they be purchased? Thank you!

FishHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 11:13 PM   #2
Road Geezer
Road Geezer's Avatar
2011 27' FB Flying Cloud
San Jose , California
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 269
Images: 34
Blog Entries: 20
I'm not sure exactly what you need. My hobby is woodworking and I use a lot of specialty catalogs to get materials and tools I need. I checked my favorite supplier, Woodworker Supply, and found this in their catalog. It might be what you're looking for. Plug this address into your browser and you'll be at the page that has a tamour lock.

BTW, tambour materials can be had at a number of woodworker websites.

Good luck,

As far as I know, this is the oldest I've ever been.
Road Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.