We finally got the fridge out. We had some trouble shooting to do but once we did that everything went smoothly.
It took a good dose of WD40 but Tim was finally able to get the propane unhooked
What we learned is that every once in a while we need to take the time to do a quick vacuum of this area. I don't know if it ever had been cleaned but the gunk build up made taking out the fridge tough.
Once all wires and propane were unhooked we unscrewed the base of the fridge.
Unplugged it and then it was ready to be hauled out!
Once the final wall was out we were left with this. We are over half done with demo!
More photos and info on the blog.