Old 04-04-2013, 10:01 AM   #1
TetonStreamer

2013 20' Flying Cloud
Wilson , Wyoming
Repairs Airstream Adventures NW

I just had my 19' Bambi repaired by Airstream Adventures in their (relatively) newly opened facility in Nampa. The headline is they did an exceptional job. It started with Zonia Allen who is the Service Director and continued through Claudio who did the work. I had to have the upper left rear panel replaced (had a good ding from a tree) and while there I had them complete their 21 point inspection to include repacking the wheels. When I came to pick it up Zonia walked me through each item that was addressed while in their hands. Claudio had just returned from the University of Airstream and was up to date on techniques and processes. His metal work was factory level. No Airstream repair is inexpensive, but research proved them to be in line with the market. I would highly recommend the repair/service department of Adventures NW.

Old 04-04-2013, 10:49 AM   #2
Rivet Master

2006 23' Safari SE
Biloxi , Mississippi
Thank you, good to hear of another quality Airstream shop.

Do you know what a learning experience is? A learning experience is one of those things that says "You know that thing that you just did? Don't do that."
AWCHIEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 12:41 PM   #3
Rivet Master

2015 25' FB Eddie Bauer
Western , ** Big Sky Country ** Montana
Our experience as well with the AS Adventures NW / Seattle location.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:02 PM   #4
2 Rivet Member

1973 29' Ambassador
Seattle , Washington
glad to hear. "trout" our 73' Ambassador is at AS NW in seattle for a leaky vista view right now. She also needs a new converter, but i'm going to bring her home and do it myself as they were pretty pricey on that quote.
Old 04-11-2013, 12:31 AM   #5
Retired USAF (kinda)

2013 25' FB Flying Cloud
Meridian , Idaho
Teton,
I'll second that! The folks at NW Airstream in Nampa are very helpful. I had some warranty work done a few months ago and I had the same experience. Zonia and Claudio were outstanding. The sales guys don't want to "deal" on their trailers, but their service department is very good.
Old 04-11-2013, 01:21 AM   #6
Rivet Master

1974 Argosy 20
2014 20' Flying Cloud
Kooskia , Idaho
Quote:
Originally Posted by av8or View Post
Teton,
I'll second that! The folks at NW Airstream in Nampa are very helpful. I had some warranty work done a few months ago and I had the same experience. Zonia and Claudio were outstanding. The sales guys don't want to "deal" on their trailers, but their service department is very good.
They may be getting very hungry now, as I just made a very good deal on a 2014 Flying Cloud 20' for delivery in June. It was a substantial discount from list, very substantial. Mostly negotiated by email BTW.'

I am glad their service department is good, I had no idea one way or the other, thanks for that information.

My first brand new Airstream, and have had around 15 over the years since 1978. Going to be fun.
Old 04-11-2013, 06:24 PM   #7
OrangeKid

2013 23' Flying Cloud
Portland , Oregon
We have had similar experiences with Airstream Adventures NW in Portland. We had our recently sold 2007 Safari. 23' serviced there for he last 3 years. All the service was excellent and completed correctly the first time with one exception which they promptly corrected on a return visit.

We recently picked up new 2013 flying Cloud 23D and we had quite a bit of custom work done. We feel we got a good deal and got the trailer equipped the way we wanted it.

Airstream Adventures NW is opening a fourth location in the San Francisco Bay Area this May.
Old 04-11-2013, 07:19 PM   #8
BicycleStreamers

2016 28' Pendleton
Buxton , Oregon
Portland shop great...

We've recently had some work done and although it wasn't major body work, they did a great job with a complete walk through of completed work. Brian the service manager is very thorough and a real pro.

Jay

"Don't forget, be excellent to each other!" Bill or Ted
BicycleStream is offline   Reply With Quote