Old 03-15-2016, 01:54 PM   #15
2 Rivet Member
1966 20' Globetrotter
2008 23' International
Currently Looking...
Denver , Iowa
Send a message via AIM to hahnstead
Both of my dead receptacles have room for two plugs. As stated earlier, I have two GFCI receptacles in the trailer. They are both hot, so there is no need to look for a reset button for those, correct? I'm unable to find a reset button anywhere. There is a white "test" breaker next to the four breakers in the control panel. I have tripped this test breaker and reset it, but that hasn't helped.

Hahnstead Airstream Park
hahnstead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 08:18 AM   #16
2 Rivet Member
2014 27' FB International
Clearwater , Florida
The dead receptacles could be the result of a removed inverter. You might want to get a Airstream dealer opinion.

ChuckFeldt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 10:06 AM   #17
3 Rivet Member
2010 28' Flying Cloud
Escondido , California
I agree with ChuckFeldt, Those outlets are common to inverter power, I would check if the inverter has been removed.

jkcru is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off