Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-24-2009, 10:29 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1989 29' Excella
Boerne , Texas
No Longer Avail. Nameplate info

Greetings all, Mario here. I am new to the site but have a feeling I will be on here more than my wife would like. I am the proud new owner of a 29' 1989 Excella - and we love it. What I am looking for is the nameplate for it. It is simply the cursive-style word (Airstream), not on any backing. It's about 1" long and 4 -5" high (see pic). Does anyone know where I can find such a thing? The front one is broken off, the rear one is intact. I guess I could make a mold out of the rear one and remake it, but would need help with that too if that's my only option.

Anyway, thanks for any assistance, and I am sure I'll be bugging you for something more as my urge to fix things grows. Regards, Mario

DSC02114.JPG
maroth is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)