I have been lurking for awhile and thought I would introduce myself and my project. I recently purchased a 1982 Excella. It had some rot in the front and back floor along with some black mold almost every where else. Initially I figured I would just replace the rot but as I got into it project expansion took hold and in the end I have gutted the whole thing and have most of the floor taken out. As long as I'm at it I figure I will take off all the internal panels and redo the insulation along with all the wiring.I am getting close to retiring and this is to be a project to keep me busy. Currently I live up North and my AS is down in Florida so for the next couple of years I will only be able to work on it 3-4 weeks this year and I hope 6 weeks next year.I will try and post pictures as I make progress. Here is a shot of it's current state. This is a great forum and I have gained valuable info just in the short time I've been here.