Our preowned 2008 Classic 25 had some issues despite being lightly used by the previous owner. On the first trip out we came home the next day because the converter didn't seem to be charging the batteries. We took it back to the dealership were we bought it and they gave us new batteries, at least I think they are new. They didn't diagnose the real issue, the converter, despite me asking them to check it. The second trip was an extended weekend trip and the first real shakedown trip.
1. Converter issue realized. Purchased a battery charger in a nearby town and used it to keep the batteries charged over the weekend. I've replaced the converter with a new Progressive Dynamic multi stage converter from Bestconverter.
2. AC dripping into the interior. Verified the drain line is not plugged up and recaulked the drain line connection from the drip pan. Not sure problem is fixed.
3. Water pump leak. Repaired
4. Fridge warmed up to 54F on the trip home. Had Dometic recall performed that adds extra shielding around burner. Hopefully that has solved that issue.
5. Shower leaked onto interior hallway. PO never used the shower. I removed the shower door and recaulked all the flashing.
6. Finally figured out the complicated Sony audio system. Can play the TV through the radio, DVD to the TV, 10 disc CD changer, have an old iPod hooked up to the aux port using an unused iPod car kit, and the subwoofer is now working.
7. Adjusted day/night shades on one window.
8. Replace one dead halogen reading light the dealer ordered.
9. Replaced one front pano window rock guard retaining clip so it locks down the rock guard.
Going out again this weekend to test all systems again. My main concerns are the AC dripping inside and the fridge staying cold while traveling.
I'll be glad when I can get to the point where I only have to think about basic maintenance and cleaning.