Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-27-2009, 03:49 PM   #1
Obsessed with Moonunit

1978 Argosy Minuet 6.7 Metre
Love It Here , Colorado
Need Help in Tampa/Clearwater Area

Help Me and my trailer (you can sing that to "me and my shadow") are up here in Colorado. I have found an awning company who will create some window coverings for the wrap windows on "Moonunit". They have everything needed to get r done. BUT, they need a trailer to measure to make sure they get it right. My 2 options are to go out and create a pattern to send to them (which I can do, but will take longer) or to see if there is a like-kind trailer they can come to (the awning company) to do it themselves (which they prefer!) It needs to be no further than Tampa (which they said is about 20min. from them. They are in Clearwater.

If there are any ASForums members living close by, I would sure appreciate it if Jeremy (or one of his workers) could use your front wrap windows to take measurements for my Argosy.

"When a great ship is in harbour and moored, it is safe, there can be no doubt. But that is not what great ships are built for." by Clarissa Pinkola-Estes, author of ‘Women Who Run With the Wolves’
COArgosy78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 02:52 PM   #2
Obsessed with Moonunit

1978 Argosy Minuet 6.7 Metre
Love It Here , Colorado
I hope I didn't offend anyone?? I was hoping I might find someone in close proximity who wouldn't mind having the outside dimensions of their wrap windows measured by a company there in Clearwater Florida

I am hoping to have some coverings made to take the place of the Rock Guards normally used. I am having a bit of difficulty getting the fabric I want here locally and the company I found there in Clearwater has it and can do the whole project. But, they need measurements to make sure of fit. Is there anyone who wouldn't mind a representative from this awning company taking about 10-15min. to measure your windows? I would sure appreciate it - thanks.

"When a great ship is in harbour and moored, it is safe, there can be no doubt. But that is not what great ships are built for." by Clarissa Pinkola-Estes, author of ‘Women Who Run With the Wolves’
COArgosy78 is offline   Reply With Quote