Old 06-08-2014, 08:41 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member

, North Carolina
How to sell "Love Boat" interior goodies?

Hey forum family, I've pulled a lot out of my "Love Boat" (81 Excella) as I prepare it for full timing and the parts are taking up a lot of storage room. I'm moving in two weeks (from where all these parts are stored) and unable to take the time to try and sell individual pieces. Before I removed everything, I took lots of pictures and as I disassembled I collected hardware in individual ziplock bags with labels.

My question to you is what's a fair asking price for the whole lot. I need someone to pick it all up in the next 10 days Here's the list of goodies: two twin mattresses and frames, night stand, two overhead bins with nice tambour doors from back bedroom, curtains and all the tracks for entire trailer, valances from over windows with fabric that matches the gaucho, gaucho frame and mattress, stereo (works), credenza, both sliding/accordion doors, plastic bins from under beds and gaucho. Thanks for any tips on how to proceed. I was imagining posting on Airstream classifieds and even trying craigslist.

All blessings~
Kim

Old 06-08-2014, 09:04 AM   #2
Rivet Master
Airstream Dealer

Corona , California
Quote:
Originally Posted by simple sanctuary View Post
Hey forum family, I've pulled a lot out of my "Love Boat" (81 Excella) as I prepare it for full timing and the parts are taking up a lot of storage room. I'm moving in two weeks (from where all these parts are stored) and unable to take the time to try and sell individual pieces. Before I removed everything, I took lots of pictures and as I disassembled I collected hardware in individual ziplock bags with labels.

My question to you is what's a fair asking price for the whole lot. I need someone to pick it all up in the next 10 days Here's the list of goodies: two twin mattresses and frames, night stand, two overhead bins with nice tambour doors from back bedroom, curtains and all the tracks for entire trailer, valances from over windows with fabric that matches the gaucho, gaucho frame and mattress, stereo (works), credenza, both sliding/accordion doors, plastic bins from under beds and gaucho. Thanks for any tips on how to proceed. I was imagining posting on Airstream classifieds and even trying craigslist.

All blessings~
Kim
Kim.

What is the location city?

Andy

Old 06-08-2014, 10:06 PM   #3
2 Rivet Member

, North Carolina
hi andy, i'm in pittsboro, north carolina, near raleigh/cary/chapel hill.
Old 06-08-2014, 10:29 PM   #4
Rivet Master
Airstream Dealer

Corona , California
Quote:
Originally Posted by simple sanctuary View Post
hi andy, i'm in pittsboro, north carolina, near raleigh/cary/chapel hill.
So your on the east coast.

Let people know so that they can pick up the parts directly from you.

Andy
Old 06-09-2014, 11:24 AM   #5
2 Rivet Member

, North Carolina
Still curious what a ballpark fair price is for everything together if someone comes to pick them up. I see small combos of hardware for sale for $40 on more vintage trailers and that adds up (but it is also shippable). So, anyone have advice, experience? Thanks!