Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Restoration, Repair & Parts Forums > General Repair Forum
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-20-2014, 12:25 PM   #1
4 Rivet Member

1997 25' Safari
1973 25' Tradewind
Greenville , South Carolina
Good deals to be had at Garage Sale this weekend!

I wanted to let everybody know about some great deals on vintage Airstream parts that I bought from Matt in Ohio. I found him on Craigslist first but suggested that he post something here on the classified section. He has all kinds of Airstream parts that a former Airstream employee had stored up at his house. He is having a Garage Sale this weekend. Here is his link to the posting in the classified section: AIRSTREAM GARAGE SALE AUG 22/23-LOTS OF PARTS

Here is what he posted about what he has:

Large Garage Sale including lots of Airstream Parts for 1970′s-1990′s era trailers. Sale date is Aug 22 & 23 from 9am-6pm at 5400 County Road 5 North, Rushsylvania OH 43347. There are over 20 camper doors, screens, locks, hinges-over 40 windows of all sizes and shapes, over 50 rock guards (one single piece unit for front but has cracked plexiglass), exterior aluminum for top corners, banana wraps, one set rock guards for bottom, zip dee awning parts and arms, maybe 8 awnings left (used around 21ft), A&E awning (around 15ft & small one at 3-4ft), refrigerator and doors, service manuals (1972-197stove and stove tops, cabinets, curtains, tools including bit shavers, rivets, lights and covers, vent covers and fans, electronics including two 8) and owners manuals from 1966-1983, control panels, tons of lights and aluminum shrouds, towing hitches….tons of stuff!
I purchased property with all of these items on it and need for them to go. I am not an Airstream guru so I am not sure of years or models this stuff fits so it is best to come look. Thanks

I don't Matt but think this is a great opportunity for individuals here to find some needed parts.
Rick
montanablue is offline   Reply With Quote