Today was the day.....the rollaway dumpster arrived, and quickly began filling up with lots of vintage airstream parts. I wish people would have taken me up on my offers for the stuff.
I did reserve a few select things that were small enough to keep around.
1. Two square 4-way light fixtures (Not just the cover..the whole thing)
2. Swivel lamps (a double bullet and two single swivel lights)
3. Door/Window gasket (18 feet I think) for a 68 safari
4. 40 feet of 7-way trailer cable (May be going to the recylcler to get something out of it)
5. One white plastic door latch that fit's a square opening
6. Rivet on door for the toilet paper holder
Not for free, but I do have the working gas/electric fridge and two brand new all aluminum wheels (With stainless caps), and brand new Goodyear marathoners. The tires were mounted on the wheels, but the wheels were never mounted on the trailer.
PM me if you need something.