Old 07-01-2015, 09:02 PM   #1

orleans , Massachusetts
doorknob assembly - 1967

hi guys, I'm new here- I'm rounding the final lap on a renovation of 1967 trade wind- i bought a 'new' knob assembly and can't seem to get it together in the right configuration- I have SOME mechanical ability- but this is just nuts! any suggestions you can give me as to the assembly order , schematics, even a guy i could send parts off to to get the whole thing operable would be appreciated.
thanks!
todd
er, hey, ****, i can only upload video? I feel like a baby boomer- I'm not sure how to upload pictures!

Old 07-02-2015, 04:40 AM   #2
3 Rivet Member

1997 25' Safari
1973 25' Tradewind
Greenville , South Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddzo View Post
hi guys, I'm new here- I'm rounding the final lap on a renovation of 1967 trade wind- i bought a 'new' knob assembly and can't seem to get it together in the right configuration- I have SOME mechanical ability- but this is just nuts! any suggestions you can give me as to the assembly order , schematics, even a guy i could send parts off to to get the whole thing operable would be appreciated.
thanks!
todd
er, hey, ****, i can only upload video? I feel like a baby boomer- I'm not sure how to upload pictures!
Which lock do you have? Chesler or Bargman. Send me an email and I will send you a PDF of the exploded view of the Bargman L-100/200 lock. I might also have the Chesler too.

Reply to r_whiten@hotmail.com

Let's discuss the issue first, it might be something simple to get it working again.
Rick

Tags