Ok an update. The company is VCI Group.
I took a few minutes and went out to the trailer to look at the setup. I dropped the air filter and could see the back side of the switch unit. From the back using a mirror I didn't see that the front plate or switch assembly was screwed in to anything.
The fan side of the front panel was loose so I lifted it and found that it was a simple plastic stud prong inserted into the switch assembly. I gently pulled the other side out and now the front panel with the sliders was loose and the switch assembly was sitting inside the hood.
The fan slider had popped out of the tracks that hold it in place. Likely by inadvertently pushing on the slider it popped loose and then pushed the switch assembly back releasing the stud prong on that side.
Snapped the slider back in. Got a long flat blade screw driver and went through the filter opening so that I could push on the back of the switch assembly while I snapped the front place back in on both sides. Aligned the switch openings to the switches and pressed back into place.
Photos below show the front panel piece, studs and sliders. Other photo shows the switch assembly in the hood. The square orange bits are the actual on/off switches. The front panel sliders simply fit over the switches.
So and easy fix. 5-10 minutes. Repair is easy if the prongs have not been damaged.