Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-21-2016, 09:57 AM   #1
3 Rivet Member

1989 32' Excella
Sharon Springs , New York
Smile AS Trailer Components Interchange?

Have checked the forums on/off for a few months (under other callsigns) so I apologize in advance if I mssed the post. Does anyone know if there is a hardcopy AS trailer component interchange guide or online reference site? I know with many vehicles there are "generations" of model lines where many parts will interchange with model years within that generation (Firebirds, Camaros or Mustangs for example) with guidebooks that tell you what fits what. It would be helpful to be able to expand from only searching for a needed item from a unit that is the exact year/model (to be safe fit-wise) your repairing to other models/years that use the same part. Don't need anything major right now, but you know how that goes.

Regards,
JDB
MAJORJDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 10:31 AM   #2
Rivet Master

2000 25' Safari
Davidson County , NC Highlands County, FL
The only way I know to do this:
you can use this website
http://www.airstream.com/service/manuals/
scroll through the year models till you find the Airstream models you want to compare, then find the parts manual for each unit to see if they have the same part number for whatever component you have in question