The plastic has all been repaired, now off to the paint shop. After being given the final word by my other half that the TT must be ready for use for next spring, the decision to save time and spend money was made.
Here are some close ups of the repairs.
The crack was first joined together using MEK. Then a paste of ABS and MEK was made using some old cutout from the original end caps and some ABS plastic welding rods from Harbor Freight. After which the job of sanding down to an acceptable finish.
Just to show I can goof up royally, I made the original speaker cutout too big. Luckily, I was able to use the cutout to make a ring and bond it into place using the paste.
FYI, MEK is nasty stuff. I worked outside all the time and if there was no wind, I used a fan to blow away the fumes.
As soon as I get the parts back from the printshop, I'll post the after pictures. In case you're wondering, I asked the shop what they use and they said adhesion promoter and auto paint.