after a year of hard core shell off refurbishing we took our first camping trip to Martinak state park this weekend. What a great time. now to finish all the odds and ends that need attention.
1. Make Curtains (as I am sure the campground did not enjoy the full moon!)
2. Dump hose does not fit trailer connection.
3. Stairs will not stay in notch when down
4. Wife wants the new laminate on the kitchen counter
5. mount paper towel holder somewhere
6. finish weight distribution hitch
7. run external speaker connection
8. re paint airstream emblems
9. polish exterior
1975 Airstream overlander restoration