Old 09-28-2014, 07:51 AM   #15
Rivet Master

2014 30' FB FC Bunk
Hoover , Alabama
Foley RV comes to Canopener every year as I understand...I may bug them to consider investing in one of these and doing the test for folks at canopener....that would be perfect...

Seems in reviewing these threads Paula posted that costs vary....somemay charge 200-300 dollars for only the test....others an hourly costs seem to vary from perhaps 80-300 dollars....

Cost of purchasing one seems variable...have not checked ebay yet...retail price is much costly to justify an individual owner to purchase and use annually.....I will be checking ebay for fun...

Only dealers nearby me are supposedly dandy RV in Birmingham here...but I think they either relocated or went out of business because the I459 location is now empty...not sure....otherwise lists dealer in Huntsville and one in dothan....huntsville is 2 hour drive....if they have dandy local at a reasonable price, ill have them do it...if you have to drive far, cost of fuel and cost of the job will be factored in...

I find the DIY stuff intriguing...

“The atoms of our bodies are traceable to stars that manufactured them...We are not figuratively, but literally stardust.”

PharmGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 09:39 AM   #16
Rivet Master

2012 25' FB Eddie Bauer
Vintage Kin Owner
Virginia Beach , Virginia
Check post 78 on this thread, it's a homemade leak tester that might just have been too much of a good thing.... See picture of end cap seam!!!!!

Today is a gift, that's why they call it the present.
Foiled Again is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)